Artspace Arts Management provides affordable bookkeeping services for charitable arts organizations. We specialize in the financial complexities specific to the non-profit arts community and we are here to help you grow and manage your artistic practice.
- Monthly Statements
- GST and PST reporting
- Budget training
- budget vs actual reporting
- Year-end file preparation
- Physical document prep
- Year-end un-audited statements (N.B. we do not perform audits or financial reviews)
- Payroll set up
- T4 slips
- Records of employment
- Preparation of your T3010 Registered Charity Information Return and supporting worksheet
Account Set-Up for Clients Doing their own Books
- Bookkeeping system set-up
- Initialize accounting software
- Set up chart of accounts
- Software training
- Affordable financial services
- Solutions tailored to meet the needs of your organization
- Serving all artistic disciplines
- Hands-on support
- Tool kits and training in best practices
- Specializing in charitable status, grant deferrals, CADAC reporting, and segmented reporting based on programs and activities
- Full services for organizations outside Winnipeg through on-line delivery
We know your budget is stretched so we keep our rates as low as possible. Because we are a not-for-profit organization, we are able to offset our costs through the generosity of our sponsors, donors, and grantors and pass the savings on to you.
Call or email our Program Coordinator, Cheryl Miki, at 204-947-0984 or email@example.com today. We’ll meet with you to discuss your needs and help find a solution that works for you.
Looking for information on financial basics? Check out our bookkeeping blog posts for quick and easy intros and examples of basic bookkeeping how-to’s.